This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal Information you provide to TIP Strategies, such as your name, title, company/organization, email address, and any other information will be used solely for the purpose of distribution and communication of our newsletter and other announcements, or to respond to inquiries.
- This information is stored in a 3rd party website database and accessed by authorized TIP Strategies staff. The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We do not sell your information to any outside parties or marketers.
- You may opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. That unsubscribe request will be processed immediately. You may also email email@example.com and request removal.
- If you would like to change the information we have on file for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the updated information.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data. Information collected from Log Data and our users is utilized to improve our Web site and our services and is not shared with other organizations or individuals.